If you didn’t take my advice and buy Penn State men’s basketball season tickets yet, all hope is not lost as the teams have just announced the availability of single game tickets, as well as the promotional deals (like $1 hot dog night!) for the upcoming season. Here is a quick rundown of all you need to know.
- Ticket Prices
Adults – $18 for lower bowl and $15 for upper bowl
Children (18 and under) – $7 for lower bowl and $5 for upper bowl
Student – $5 for any Penn State student
- Tickets for single games can be purchased either by calling the Athletic Ticket office at 814-865-5555, visiting gopsusports.com or through Ticketmaster.
- You can purchase PNC Flex books for $99 that give you 12 game vouchers that can be redeemed for men’s and women’s basketball games in any combination. One voucher is included specifically for the men’ s Coaches vs. Cancer game and the women’s Pink Zone game.
- If you are interested in coming with a group (15 or more) and want to know more about the special deals you can receive, contact Joel Diamond in the Ticket office at 814-865-2557.
- “Subway Full Court 4 Pack” deals are returning, these cost $40 and include four tickets to the game, four soft drinks and four vouchers for six-inch subs at Subway locations in State College. The 4 Pack deal will be available for the following games: Nov. 19th vs. Fairfield, Dec. 1st vs. Maryland, Jan. 8th vs. Michigan State, Jan. 29th vs. Wisconsin, Feb. 6th vs. Michigan and Feb. 13th vs. Northwestern
- My personal favorite: $1 hot dog night will be returning Nov. 16th vs. St. Joseph’s, Jan. 26th vs. Iowa, and March 1st vs. Ohio State
- There will be many other promotional deals throughout the season including “Toys for Tots” Dec. 4th where you will get a free ticket to the game if you bring a toy to donate.
- Nittany Lion fans will also have a chance to receive great giveaways at different games, ranging from rally towels Dec. 1st to trading card sets Feb. 13rh, as well as many other awesome prizes!
- The Nittany Lion men officially open up their season at the Bryce Jordan Center Nov. 12th vs. Lehigh at 7:30 p.m.