Z Bar Meet The Brewery Series Starts This Week
I know it’s syllabus week, but put down that Natty for just a second and consider your options.
Starting this Wednesday, the Z Bar at The Deli Restaurant will host a “Meet the Brewery” series, which will feature a new brewery and five selected beers from their brewery to taste every week. Each Wednesday night, a different brewer will give a short talk about their brewery’s history with “tapas” provided by the Deli.
This is a great opportunity to expand your palate and enjoy some great craft beer instead of the crap you’re probably used to drinking at college parties. Tickets are required each week and can be purchased here. It’s quite a deal for $12, considering you get great beer, good conversation, and a unique opportunity to pick up those elusive Untappd badges you’ve been longing for.
Here’s the schedule for the semester:
- Jan. 9: The Gamble Mill (Bellefonte, PA)
- Jan. 16: Otto’s Pub & Brewery (State College, PA)
- Jan. 23: Voodoo Brewing (Meadville, PA)
- Jan. 30: Ithaca Beer Company (Ithaca, NY)
- Feb. 06: Spring House Brewing Company (Conestoga, PA)
- Feb. 13: Sierra Nevada Brewing Company (Chico, CA)
- Feb. 20: Sly Fox Brewing (Pottstown, PA)
- Feb. 27: Sixpoint Brewery (Brooklyn, NY)
- Mar. 06: Bye Week (Spring break)
- Mar. 13: Weyerbacher Brewing Company (Easton, PA)
- Mar. 20: Elk Creek Aleworks (Millheim, PA)
- Mar. 27: Brooklyn Brewing Company (Brooklyn, NY)
- Apr. 03: Yard’s Brewing Company (Philadelphia, PA)
- Apr. 10: Victory Brewing Company (Downingtown, PA)
- Apr. 17: Tröegs Brewing Company (Hershey, PA)
- Apr. 24: Lagunitas Brewing Company (Petaluma, CA)