Things to Do While Waiting in Line for THON
We know there’s a long wait to get in line to the Bryce Jordan Center, but your trip doesn’t have to be a boring wait in the cold. Here are some things you could try to pass the time.
- Play Rock, Paper, Scissors.
- Start up some “We Are” chants or singalongs.
- I Spy (might be hard in the dark).
- Do jumping jacks.
- Strike up a conversation with someone new.
- Count the number of times you see the White or Blue Loops pass by.
- Go home?
- Catch up on your SnapChats or Scramble with Friends games.
- Watch this Spongebob music video.
- Have a contest to see who’s been waiting the longest.
- Look off into the distance at Mount Nittany.
- Propose to an attractive girl next to you.
- Think about the future.
- Conga line!
- Complain about how you have to wait in line.
- Do a crossword puzzle.
- Do homework.
- Think about how warm it is in Florida.
- Debate on what you think this year’s total will be.
- Try to guess what’s happening in the BJC.
(or follow @THONwardstate)
Thanks to Leo Dillinger and Ryan Beckler for their suggestions.