Spring officially starts today, however in true Happy Valley fashion, it is not that warm and there is a slight chance of precipitation. Although it might not be the best start to spring, there are so many things to look forward to about spring at Penn State. Here are our ten best things about spring in scenic State College.
1. Daylong Season
Okay so maybe it doesn’t look like that exactly.
2. Iced coffee
3. Sitting on Old Main lawn with a book
4. Not knowing if you need a jacket or not
Hopefully you don’t.
5. Sitting outside at Cafe 210 — or any other downtown establishment
6. Creamery ice cream
7. Blue and White Weekend
Just relive the end of the Michigan game real quick.
8. Less crowded buses
With the exception of the hours between 10 p.m. and 3 a.m.
9. No more ice skating to class
10. How perfect the Lion Shrine looks.