Student season tickets for the team’s upcoming 2017-18 season go on sale Thursday, September 14 at 7 a.m. This ticket sale may even be more stressful than Penn State football’s, with the approximate 1,000 spots in the Roar Zone having a history of selling out within minutes.
Tickets go for $143 and are purchased through a regular Ticketmaster account and NOT the student account manager.
Here’s a walkthrough from Penn State men’s hockey of how to purchase on the date:
- Log in to the Ticketmaster sale site by clicking here.
- Choose the event → Find Tickets.
- Choose one (1) ticket → Enter your 9 digit Penn State student ID number.
- Enter the security verification code → Continue.
- Review ticket information displayed.
- Select “Student ID” as the delivery method.
- Enter payment information.
- PLEASE NOTE – there are time limits for each part of the sale and payment process.
- A successful purchase will result in students receiving a confirmation number as well as a confirmation email. The confirmation email will be sent to the email address associated with the Ticketmaster account used to make the purchase. If you do not receive a confirmation number or email, your sale may have been unsuccessful. Please call 1-800-NITTANY.
The tickets, like for football and basketball, will be loaded on to your Student ID card.
13 games are included in the student season ticket package — all but four games in the series against Michigan State and Wisconsin, which fall during the Thanksgiving and winter breaks, respectively.