Finals week is nearly upon us. Likely, you’ll be spending more time than you’d like to in the library this week, but rest assured, there will be plenty of free coffee around campus to help cure your sleep depravity.
Penn State Libraries will host its annual “De-stress Fest” starting Sunday and running through Thursday.
Pattee and Paterno Library: Sunday, Dec. 10 – Tuesday, Dec. 12
- All day: Puzzles in Paterno Library lobby
- All day: Wii and bean bag toss in Central Pattee Library lobby
- 3-8 p.m.: Free coffee and snacks, games and art therapy, Mann Assembly Room, 103 Paterno Library
- 4-6 p.m.: Healthworks Destress Zone, includes biofeedback programs, brain massage music, Penn State coloring books, games and more, Mann Assembly Room, 103 Paterno Library
Engineering Library: Saturday, Dec. 9 – Thursday, Dec. 14
- Puzzles and other activities all day throughout the week
- Saturday, Dec. 9: Surprise coffee hours; please “Bring Your Own Cup” (BYOC)
- Sunday, Dec. 10: 6-7 p.m. snacks and drinks; BYOC
- Monday, Dec. 11–Wednesday, Dec. 13: 10-11 a.m. and 6-7 p.m.: snacks and drinks; BYOC
Physical and Mathematical Sciences Library: Monday, Dec. 11 – Thursday, Dec. 14
- All day: Snack and drinks, while they last
- All day: Puzzles and other activities
Fletcher L. Byrom Earth and Mineral Sciences Library: Sunday Dec. 10 – Thursday, Dec. 14
- Daily: Fresh apples and snacks available while they last
- All day: Puzzles and other activities available
CATA will also extend its late night hours next week. The Blue Loop will run to 2:21 a.m., and the White Loop will run to 2:15 a.m., making stops at the Pattee Transit Center every 20 minutes.
If you still haven’t maxed out on caffeine, stop by the HUB, where UPUA will provide free Starbucks coffee to students next week.