Want to Save up to 8 Lives?
Did you know that you can impact up to 50 lives by becoming an organ donor? Right now more than 105,000 people in the U.S. are waiting for a transplant. 6,500 people die every year on the transplant wait list (18 people per day) because there are far more people in need of an organ than there are registered donors.
PSMA The Penn State Marketing Association is helping to spread the word about organ donation awareness. You can register to become a donor by visiting http://amasaveslives.com/register.php. Be sure to credit Penn State University- University Park!
Concerned about organ donation?
• Anyone of any age can become a donor
• It is respected by all major religions
• An open casket funeral is still completely possible
• There are no costs or burdens to your family
Want to learn more? Check out these 60-second videos:
• PSMA does the Harlem Shake: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogXpDgMceys&feature=youtu.be
• Melissa supports AMA Saves Lives: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T74CdqzwaxU
Why you should become an organ donor?
• Give someone a second chance at life or a better quality of life
• Help a grieving family in need
• Save up to 50 lives
To learn more and register to become a donor please visit http://amasaveslives.com/register.php. Thank you for your time and please be sure to credit Penn State University- University Park!
All registrations should be completed by Tuesday, March 19, 2013. Questions? Be sure to email firstname.lastname@example.org.