Thirstiest Thursday Yet
The most epic Thirsty Thursday has arrived, dear friends. Tomorrow is National Go To Class Drunk Day.
According to Facebook, roughly 154,000 students partook in last year’s festivities. However, only 2,500 students have joined the Facebook group for tomorrow’s events. What an outrage! But I digress.
NGTCDD occurs on the third Thursday of every November, and tomorrow marks the third annual NGTCDD. Ah, tradition.
If you wish to participate in this celebratory event, consider these tidbits of wisdom:
- Refrain from puking on your professor. Or classmates, or anyone for that matter.
- Consider skipping any science lab sessions. A drunkard should never fiddle with chemicals.
- Drinkers have a nasty habit of photo-documenting their red-cup weekends. Save the flash-filled Facebook fodder for after class.
- Avoid alcohol if you are under the age of 21. (Hah!)
- Consider celebrating National Go To Class Buzzed Day instead. Easier to focus that way.
I wish you all the best of luck. Onward State is not responsible for any legal repercussions that you may face for involvement in this thirstiest Thursday yet.
Your ad blocker is on.
Please choose an option below.
Purchase a Subscription!
About the Author
Penn State wrestling’s 41-3 win against Arizona State was full of convincing wins from top to bottom, namely No. 2 Mark Hall’s 4-0 win against No. 1 Zahid Valencia.
After disbanding in 2014, the PSU Brew Club has finally been given the green light to reactivate next semester.
Send this to a friend