Thirstiest Thursday Yet
The most epic Thirsty Thursday has arrived, dear friends. Tomorrow is National Go To Class Drunk Day.
According to Facebook, roughly 154,000 students partook in last year’s festivities. However, only 2,500 students have joined the Facebook group for tomorrow’s events. What an outrage! But I digress.
NGTCDD occurs on the third Thursday of every November, and tomorrow marks the third annual NGTCDD. Ah, tradition.
If you wish to participate in this celebratory event, consider these tidbits of wisdom:
- Refrain from puking on your professor. Or classmates, or anyone for that matter.
- Consider skipping any science lab sessions. A drunkard should never fiddle with chemicals.
- Drinkers have a nasty habit of photo-documenting their red-cup weekends. Save the flash-filled Facebook fodder for after class.
- Avoid alcohol if you are under the age of 21. (Hah!)
- Consider celebrating National Go To Class Buzzed Day instead. Easier to focus that way.
I wish you all the best of luck. Onward State is not responsible for any legal repercussions that you may face for involvement in this thirstiest Thursday yet.
Your ad blocker is on.
Please choose an option below.
Purchase a Subscription!
About the Author
“All things old are often new again and so now has come the time for Inferno to take a bow and allow HiWay Pizza Pub to once again carry our pizza banner downtown.”
A lightning strike was the cause of a fire on Sunday at a Patton Township apartment complex, according to Centre Region fire officials.
Send this to a friend