Report Copyright Infringement
Reporting Claims of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your work (or the work of a third party on whose behalf you are entitled to act) has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please file a copyright infringement notice with us. The notice should be in writing and include, in the order set out below, the following:
- A statement that you have identified material on a service that infringes your copyright (or infringes the copyright of a third party on whose behalf you are entitled to act);
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, which should include the type of work (such as a book or a sound recording) and any relevant further details (such as the title and date of publication, as applicable);
- The country or countries to which your copyright applies;
- A description of the way in which the copyright material has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on our services (including a URL and screen shot);
- Your address, telephone number, and email address so that we may get in contact with you;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted work is not authorized by the copyright owner (or by a third party who is legally entitled to do so on behalf of the copyright owner) and is not otherwise permitted by law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf; and
- An electronic or physical signature (which may be a scanned copy) of the copyright owner.
A complaint can be submitted by:
- Sending a letter to our registered copyright agent: Eric Kurtz, Lazerpro Digital Media Group, Inc, Attn: Copyright Infringement Notification, 220 Regent Court, Suite B, State College, PA 16801;
- Calling: (814) 238-6201; or
- Contacting us. Please be sure to include responses to items 1-9 above in your email.
If you are unsure whether there has been an infringement of your copyright or about your rights in the material, we suggest that you seek legal advice before reporting the material to Lazerpro DMG or sending us a counter-notice. This “notice and takedown” process is regulated by statute. There may be negative consequences if you falsely allege copyright infringement or report material to Lazerpro DMG in bad faith.
Your ad blocker is on.
Please choose an option below.
Purchase a Subscription!
We dance in 275, Penn State!
We dance in 275, Penn State!
Underwood is bringing her “The Denim & Rhinestones” tour to Happy Valley next spring.
“Jana Marie Foundation harnesses the power of creative expression and dialogue to spark conversations, build connections, and promote mental well-being among young people and their communities.”