Overseen on Halloween Weekend
Any Thursday night at Penn State is bound to be crazy, but throw Halloween into the mix and it becomes a complete spectacle. Halloween (or rather, the Halloweekend) lasts four to five nights for some Penn State students, depending on how dedicated you are — so Thursday was only the beginning.
We decided to change up the Overheard column this week to show you the best, worst, and weirdest costume Halloween costumes we saw around town this weekend.
1. Undead Grillers (RIP Cheese Balls </3)
2. Everyone’s favorite boxed (and eventually just bagged) wine, Franzia
3. Slutty “Penn State Lives Here”
4. Amanda Bynes, complete with dermal piercings
5. He’s from everyone’s favorite childhood game, The Sims
6. Duck Dynasty, minus the gross beards and weird accents
7. Sharknado — enough said
8. Back in his day, Halloween was for scary stories that DIDN’T involve underages
9. Batgirl and her spicy secret weapon, Señorita Taco
10. The face paint. My god, the face paint
11. Male and female Mario and Luigi pairs… Pretty sure this borders on incest
12. Miley and her Wrecking Ball, of course
13. Annnnd VMA-style Miley grinding up on Robin Thicke
14. The dancing Emoji girls, whose conversational purpose eludes iPhone users everywhere
15. Babe-raham Lincoln gets points for both bustiness and beardliness
16. The whitest 2 Chainz and Trinidad James ever — but at least they didn’t wear blackface?
17. He walks into the club like “Yo, wuddup, I got a big COAT”
18. Some very uncomfortable role-reversal going on with a lady Ron Jeremy and a male French maid
19. Easily the biggest jugs I’ve ever seen
20. Taking a walk on the offensive side, here’s a Chi Omega impressionist
Did you, one of your friends, or a random passerby have an equally awesome, terrible, or strange costume? Tell us what you were (or what you saw!) this Halloween in the comments!
Your ad blocker is on.
Please choose an option below.
Purchase a Subscription!
About the Author
If you want to get spooky with it this Halloween season, you’ll definitely want to check out these nearby attractions.
Halloween fun returns to Penn State with the Arboretum’s annual Pumpkin Festival.
Send this to a friend