The 13 Strangest Penn State Products Sold at Walmart
No matter where you are on the planet, a trip to Walmart is usually an interesting experience. The State College Walmart — in this case, the one near the Megabus stop that most students frequent — is no different.
Sure, it has your Cheerios, Duck Dynasty DVDs, and solo cups just like every other Walmart. But the State College Walmart has two aisles dedicated to carrying just about every Penn State related item one could ever imagine. Don’t believe us? Here are the most unnecessary Penn State products available for purchase at Walmart:
1. This obnoxiously bedazzled iPhone case
2. This wind up toy
3. This Penn State gnome
4. This alternate Penn State gnome
5. This Nittany Lion blanket that will only keep your back, head, and half your hand warm
6. This air freshener
7. This over-priced pumpkin carving kit
8. These Nittany Lion loofas — because it is really not OK to be rubbing our mascot all over your body
9. Penn State knockoff Uggs
10. These mini-boxing gloves because they are perhaps the most useless thing to ever exist
11. These “luggage grabbers”
12. These exorbitantly expensive silly bandz
13. While not Penn State related, this just by far is the most unnecessary Walmart product
Now you know. Those two aisles in the State College Walmart dedicated to cheap Penn State attire is a real treasure trove.
WE ARE! Not going to buy this.
Your ad blocker is on.
Please choose an option below.
Purchase a Subscription!
About the Author
Our photographers were on hand to capture the sights of Penn State basketball’s return to Rec Hall.
The Nittany Lions swept rival RIT to move on to the CHA Championship.
Back in the Bryce Jordan Center, Penn State won its second straight game behind 23 points from Ace Baldwin Jr.