Top 10 Reasons Why NCAA Basketball > NBA
10. No incidents thus far of players leaving the court and going up into the stands to attack fans.
9. No uniforms like this.
8. March Madness. That’s exactly what it is.
7. No incidents thus far of players pulling guns on their teammates in the locker room.
6. College basketball doesn’t have such a long season that you forget it’s there, or spend more time waiting for it to end than waiting for it to arrive.
5. Pro players’ mind-boggling egos…. Remember this?
4. No trades; therefore no players deliberately playing badly so they can get traded to another team.
3. No contracts; thus the sport isn’t overshadowed by constant whining and bickering about money, or just the player getting his way.
2. Knowing that the only motivator for college teams is pure winning, for the sake of winning, the spirit they play with is a lot better than the pros’.
1. College fans! We’ve showed the world how Penn State fans makes us the Greatest Show in College Football; let’s support the basketball Lions through thick and thin just like football and join the likes of Duke and UNC as the greatest fans in college basketball!
Your ad blocker is on.
Please choose an option below.
Purchase a Subscription!
About the Author
“That broken ear is a permanent reminder of the dark side of Penn State University, the lives lost, and a warning. A warning that the deaths will continue unless massive change is enacted.”
In a statement sent to Onward State, Julia Cipparulo claimed to have vandalized several Penn State campus landmarks, including the Lion Shrine, on May 8.
Nittany Lions old and new have received new jersey numbers ahead of the 2022 season.