10 Questions With Springfield THON
Hannah Woytowicz of Springfield THON was nice enough to give us a few moments of her time, and answer a few of our questions.
1. How are you involved with THON?
I am the Social Chair for Springfield THON.
2. What is your team doing this weekend?
We’re going to be standing as long as we can with as many people as we can to support our dancers.
3. How many years have you been at THON?
This is my third year.
4. How did you get involved?
My cousin was involved with Springfield so I joined and I haven’t left since.
5. What is your favorite part of THON weekend?
I love watching freshmen who are here for the first time, seeing their faces light up throughout.
6. How long will you be here?
Probably 30 hours total.
7. What song do you hope they play?
“Party in the USA” by Miley Cyrus, it’s a guilty pleasure.
8. How would you rate your dance skills?
I’d say they’re pretty awesome, particularly my fist pump.
9. What do you think of this year’s line dance?
I like it, it’s much easier to learn than last years.
10. If you were a dinosaur, what kind would you be?
A Velociraptor because they’re awesome.