Commonwealth Spotlight: Harrisburg
1. How are you involved in THON?
I got involved originally through my fraternity; we went out canning. Two years ago, one of our brothers danced, and I came out and that really impressed me. So I decided I would dance next year, and I did, and then I became THON chair the year after.
2. What is your team doing this weekend?
Here, the hotels, back here. Our THON family was supposed to come up and we were supposed to do some things with them, but they couldn’t make it today.
3. How many years have you been involved in THON?
Since my freshman year, so this would be my fourth.
4. What is your favorite part of THON?
The culmination of this—the final four hours.
5. Why did you get involved?
My fraternity was involved. The THON chair was friends with someone in it, and we ended up going canning with him.
6. How are you involved within your team?
I organize a lot of the events that we do. I help set up, “This is what we’re going to do” and I delegate. We do a lot of canning, and since we don’t have a large team, everyone has to get behind it 100%.
7. What song do you hope they play this weekend?
8. How would you rate your dance skills?
My dance skills…right around average. If I dance with a lot of different people, I don’t look as bad.
9. What’s the coolest thing you’ve seen so far this weekend?
Men’s gymnastics did some pretty crazy stuff.
10. If you were a dinosaur, what kind would you be?
Oh, this is my question. I’m actually obsessed with dinosaurs. Velociraptor, hands down.
Your ad blocker is on.
Please choose an option below.
Purchase a Subscription!
About the Author
Want to be a part of the nation’s premier student-run media outlet? Want to have your words read or your pictures seen by hundreds of thousands of readers and social media followers?
“As we work together to make the impact as least disruptive as possible to our students and employees, we strongly urge Congress and the president to end this impasse.”
Send this to a friend