Indie Spotlight: Penn State Powerlifting
1. Why did you decide to be a dancer?
Because I’ve been THON chair for four years and I wanted to be a dancer.
2. What is your team doing this weekend?
We have two sections of piggybackers helping out dancers and we also have a section that comes to the stands.
3. What’s your favorite part of the line dance?
The Jersey Shore part, because I’m from New Jersey.
4. What is your favorite part of THON?
Definitely the finale, by far.
5. How did you first become involved in THON?
I was told about it as a freshman and it was something I really wanted to be involved in.
6. What motivates you as you dance this weekend?
Knowing that no matter what pain I go through, that the kids are suffering so much more, going through so much more pain.
7. What song do you hope they play this weekend, or what’s your favorite that they’ve already played?
I’m definitely a big fan of TiK ToK right now.
8. How would you rate your dance skills?
Maybe a 6 on a good day.
9. What’s the coolest thing you’ve seen so far this weekend?
Probably the little guy doing Boom Boom Pow.
10. If you could be a dinosaur, what kind would you be?
I would be a velociraptor.
Your ad blocker is on.
Please choose an option below.
Purchase a Subscription!
About the Author
Want to be a part of the nation’s premier student-run media outlet? Want to have your words read or your pictures seen by hundreds of thousands of readers and social media followers?
“As we work together to make the impact as least disruptive as possible to our students and employees, we strongly urge Congress and the president to end this impasse.”
Send this to a friend