Official Penn State Greek Week 2011 Pairings
The official pairings for Greek Week 2011 were announced today. The week-long event, which will take place on April 17-23, has the theme ‘Lions with Letters, United Together‘ this year.
Here are the pairings:
- Alpha Chi Omega and Kappa Delta Rho
- Alpha Delta Pi and Zeta Psi
- Alpha Omicron Pi and Alpha Tau Omega
- Alpha Phi and Pi Kappa Phi
- Alpha Sigma Alpha and Delta Tau Delta
- Alpha Xi Delta and Phi Kappa Tau
- Chi Omega and Beta Sigma Beta
- Delta Gamma and Theta Delta Chi
- Delta Zeta and Sigma Phi Epsilon
- Gamma Phi Beta and Sigma Alpha Epsilon
- Kappa Alpha Theta and Sigma Alpha Mu
- Kappa Delta and Delta Sigma Phi
- Kappa Kappa Gamma and Tau Kappa Epsilon
- Omega Phi Alpha and Alpha Kappa Lambda
- Phi Mu and Alpha Gamma Rho
- Phi Sigma Rho and Pi Lambda Phi
- Pi Beta Phi and Sigma Chi
- Sigma Alpha and Sigma Tau Gamma
- Sigma Delta Tau and Sigma Pi
- Sigma Kappa and ACACIA
- Sigma Sigma Sigma and Phi Sigma Kappa
- Zeta Tau Alpha and Lambda Chi Alpha
Your ad blocker is on.
Please choose an option below.
Purchase a Subscription!
About the Author
After scoring only two goals in the first half, TJ Malone and the Nittany Lions came back to win in sudden death overtime.
Dane Dowiak’s two goals guided the Nittany Lions to win a close game in Columbus.
The Nittany Lions coughed up a 23-point lead in the final road game of the regular season.