Season Football Tickets On Sale This Week for Penn State Students
For many Penn State students, the most stressful few minutes of the year will come this week during the student season ticket sales for the 2011 football season.
We already covered the information and changes regarding 2011 football tickets, but here are some friendly reminders as you get ready to buy your tickets this week.
- Football season tickets will cost $218. You can also purchase your Nittany Lion basketball season tickets for just $59 and/or a 2011 White Out t-shirt for $15.
- Remember, there wasn’t pre-registration this year, so don’t worry, you didn’t miss it!
- You must use Internet Explorer 7 or 8 or Mozilla Firefox 3.x.
- If you don’t have a TicketMaster account, create one ahead of time. It’ll save you a lot of time and frustration the morning (or evening, freshmen) of the sale.
- Make sure you add/update your payment information on your TicketMaster account. You must use a United States issued credit card. AMEX, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover are accepted.
- When you go to select your ticket, it will ask for a password. Your password is your nine digit student ID number. This is located on your student ID.
- MOST IMPORTANTLY, make sure you know what class you are and what day to buy tickets. Date and time of ticket sales:
SENIORS: Monday, 7am-2pm
JUNIORS: Tuesday, 7am-2pm
SOPHOMORES: Wednesday, 7am-2pm
FRESHMEN: Thursday, 8pm-midnight
GRADUATE STUDENTS: Friday, 7am-2pm
*All times are EST, and sale runs until designated end time OR when all allocated tickets have been sold. A “SOLD OUT” message will appear at this time.
Full details about 2011 football tickets can be found at GoPSUsports.com’s Student Central. Good luck!
Your ad blocker is on.
Please choose an option below.
Purchase a Subscription!
About the Author
The Hoosiers have been underwhelming in all aspects of Big Ten play this season.
State College has plenty of restaurants that always seem too far and too expensive — except when your parents are in town.
Send this to a friend