The 21 Absolute Worst Things in State College
A recent buzzfeed article led us to ask: What are the absolute worst things in State College? This is what we came up with:
21. A full computer lab
20. Places that don’t take LionCash
19. The Nittany Mall
16. Class not being cancelled after a blizzard hits
15. The line at Cafe when it’s nice outside
14. The line at Canyon
13. Rob Bolden on 3rd and 5
12. CATA Bus driving right past you and/or CATA Bus “Out of Service”
11. Getting hit by a bike
10. Using iClickers for attendance in large lecture halls
9. The Meridian
8. High bar tab
7. No more buff chick pizza at the Big O
6. Broken elevators
5. Spilled drink at a party
4. The walk of shame
3. Gate A right before game time
1. 8 AMs
How did we do? What would you have added to this list? Post your opinion in the comments.
Your ad blocker is on.
Please choose an option below.
Purchase a Subscription!
About the Author
Penn State ranked just outside the top 100 in this year’s Forbes’ list of the top colleges in the United States.
Students, faculty, and staff should update their Windows, Mac, iPhone, and Linux devices before they return to campus.
Send this to a friend