THON Events Calendar
With THON less than three weeks away, excitement toward our favorite student-run philanthropy is quickly building.
We’re sure you’ve been invited to multiple fundraising events each and every day, but sometimes, it’s just tough to keep track of them all. That’s where Onward State comes in. Below, we’ve constructed a calendar listing all of the THON fundraising events to help you fight pediatric cancer FTK.
Here, you’ll not only be able to find the events you were already aware of, but we also hope you discover some new ways to raise money for the kids!
Tuesday, January 29th
Wednesday, January 30th
- Philly Pretzel Twist FTK
- Omega Phi Alpha & Alpha Gamma Rho–THON Blood Drive
- Penn State Marketing Association (PSMA) Variety Show
Thursday, January 31st
- Mr. & Mrs. Special Interest Pageant
- Marchiano’s Specialty Breads Sale for Super Bowl Sunday Benefitting THON
- Blue & White Society – 46 Minute Dance Marathon
- Women in Business’s All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner Benefitting THON
- Get ‘Geared Up’ with the College of EMS
- H.E.A.L. and Alpha Phi Omega Date Auction
Friday, February 1st
Saturday, February 2nd
Monday, February 4th
- Sigma Kappa and Sigma Phi Epsilon are selling Valentine’s cards in the HUB
- Pillar Date Auction
- Gamma Phi Beta and ACACIA will be selling ‘Cancer is Terrible’ Rally Towels in HUB
- Society of Women Engineers – Mr. Engineer Pageant
Tuesday, February 5th
Wednesday, February 6th
- Phi Mu and Alpha Sigma Phi Jewelry Fundraiser
- Phi Mu and Alpha Sigma Phi Kiwi Fundraiser
- Sigma Kappa and Sigma Phi Epsilon Jewelry Party
Thursday, February 7th
- Phi Gamma Nu Pasta Dinner
Friday, February 8th
Saturday, February 9th
Sunday, February 10th
Monday, February 11th
- No hair, don’t care – get your head shaved FTK
- Springfield – Ten Thousand Villages Valentine’s Sale
- AKPsi Spaghetti Dinner
(Have a THON event this week that isn’t listed? Email Ryan Beckler at [email protected])
Your ad blocker is on.
Please choose an option below.
Purchase a Subscription!
About the Author
Inspired by a truly awful cut three years ago, Shaun Flaherty started cutting hair to fix some questionable cuts from the barbers in upstate New York.
“I couldn’t really think of any other place to do it because everyone is the happiest there.”
Penn State fell to under .500 for the first time this season.