Penn State Senior Graphic Design Class is XPOSED
Want to see a bunch of graphic design students in the nude? Then check out the website for the Penn State senior graphic design class’s upcoming show. The Penn State senior graphic design class will present its new show, cleverly called XPOSED, on Saturday, Oct. 18, from 7 p.m. until 9 p.m. in 101 Thomas.
The show itself will feature presentations about each individual student’s internship creations. A total of 17 videos will take you on a journey of the students’ summer experiences at a variety of firms and agencies.
Audience members will gain insight into what it truly means to be a graphic designer. The eye-catching show will delve into the lives of these seniors and show the world what they can do.
Some of the featured artists and firms to be presented include:
- Jamie Avino – Bath and Body Works
- Sarah Becker – Doejo
- Jenna Brillhart – YARD
- James Bizzell – Coach
- Meagh Cafferty – Moxie Sozo
- Josh Fallon- Partners Design
- Leslie Flournoy – Costello Communications
- Cassie Lenitini – Ceci New York
- Dan Lewis – the Uprising Creative
- Kaylin Moore – Donna Karan International
- Annie Seighman – Leopard
- Ceilidh Smith – Penguin Random House
- Kendall Spangler – Red Tattemer O’Connell + Partners
- Sarah Urquhart – McDonald’s Corporation
- Kara Weintraub – AvroKO
- Jen Wexler – mOcean
- Travis Witmer – Laird + Partners
Watch the trailer here: