Special Olympics Raffle Offers Chance To Attend Penn State-Northwestern Game In Chicago
The Pennsylvania Special Olympics has a Penn State-themed raffle going on right now that offers the opportunity to cheer on the Nittany Lions next season in one of America’s greatest cities.
Supported by the Paterno family, each $50 ticket gives you a chance to win an all expenses paid trip to Chicago to watch the Penn State-Northwestern game next fall while helping a great charity. The package includes the following perks:
- Trip Dates are Thursday, November 5 – Sunday, November 8
- Air Transportation for 4 from Harrisburg to Chicago (departure city can be changed for a major hub)
- Round-trip airport/hotel transfers
- 2 Room Hotel Accommodations at the Embassy Suites Chicago Lakefront
- From Thursday, November 5 – Sunday, November 8
- Hotel pre-registration and baggage handling
- Daily breakfast buffet
- Evening Manager’s Reception
- Round-trip hotel/stadium transfer to and from the game on November 7
- Official Penn State Alumni Association & Nittany Lion Club Pep Rally
- Four reserved seats game tickets
- Souvenir Name ID & Lanyard
- Travel Host and Hotel Hospitality Desk
- Taxes and Gratuities on all included items
- Detailed trip information booklet
The winner will be selected on June 6 at the closing ceremonies of the Special Olympics Pennsylvania’s Summer Games, and you do not need to be present to win.
As you’re probably aware, the Paterno family is a big Special Olympics supporter and hosts the Paterno Family Beaver Stadium Run for its benefit every spring. Sue Paterno offered her support in an email to Onward State.
“We have a win-win opportunity for you,” Sue Paterno wrote. “PA Special Olympics is selling raffle tickets to the Northwest game for four; all proceeds go to fund athletes to participate in Summer Games at Penn State.”
You can check out the raffle website to learn more and purchase tickets.
Your ad blocker is on.
Please choose an option below.
Purchase a Subscription!
About the Author
Students once approved a Wally Triplett statue that Penn State’s bureaucracy prevented from ever coming to fruition.
We sent five of our staffers to try the best of what downtown State College’s Chinese take-out joints have to offer.
Send this to a friend