Texts From Last Night: THON Dancer Edition
Onward State’s own Sean Gregory stood 46 hours for the kids on behalf of Penn State Thespians. We decide to ask him three questions in random increments throughout the weekend.
- How are you feeling?
- What time do you think it is?
- What’s your favorite memory since we last talked?
Here are his responses:
*Editor’s note: We included his typos
Friday, 7:16 p.m.
- FEEL GOOD, FELL RIGHT
- Probably like a little after 7. Probably
- LINE DANCE 2K16
FRIDAY 8:39 P.M.
- About to eat, very excited
- Around 9
- Just finished our Children’s Show with all the kids in the Cove
Friday, 10:26 p.m.
- I hit the quan like its my job
- Probs like 10 or a little after
- Just found our families letters to the dancers in the inspiration hallway
Friday, 10:58 p.m.
- Hey Jude
- Getting destroyed by a kid in a water gun fight
Saturday, 12:14 a.m.
- They started playing angsty music thank god
- Midnight probs
- Our second family got here woot woot
Saturday, 1:47 a.m.
- Just found a massive four square game so reliving my elementary glory days
Saturday, 3:53 a.m.
- Pensive while playing giant Jenga
- I’m gonna say like 4
- THON PERFORMANCE YOU CAN’T STOP THE BEAT WOOOOO
Saturday, 6:16 a.m.
- Wish there were more bathrooms
- Probs like 6
- The awkward 90s band
Saturday, 7:57 a.m.
CAN THIS BE MY ANSWER TO ALL THE QUESTIONS?
Saturday, 11:00 a.m.
- Just got a smoothie from my old director so feeling smooth
- Probs like 11
- The crazy ethnic dance thing with the clappy wooden things
*Editor’s note: It was a strawberry and raspberry smoothie
Saturday, 7:20 p.m.
- Reinvigorated, just changed clothes, feel like a new man
- I’m gonna go with 6
- I did my first slides of strength and even though it seemed kinds icky while watching it, it was actually a blessing
Saturday, 9:51 p.m.
- Ready to get lit 4 this pep rally
- Probs like 8
- DEVON STILL AND LEAH ARE WE EVEN KIDDING DID YOU HEAR HER SAY WE ARE
Sunday, 12:31 a.m.
- I will say that my legs hurt I places that I didn’t think legs were supposed to hurt in
- I’ll say like 10
- One of our families brought this amazing spiky ball to roll on my food and I’m in heaven
Sunday, 2:09 a.m.
- I’m feeling really, really loved
- Guessing it’s around 2
- Mailcall 2016. Wow
Sunday, 10:26 a.m.
- Legs still hurt in really weird bad places but my friends are pretty cool and give good massages
- My dancer partner got me a shirt this has the this is fine dog on it¿ More importantly I had to say goodbye to my Moraler and she’s actually amazing
*Editor’s note: shirt for reference
Sunday, 12:27 p.m.
- Little more tired, little more sore
- Probs 1
- 2013 LINE DANCE 4 LIFE
Sunday, 3:30 p.m.
- my heart is full
- gotta be near 4
- GGG. Always
We asked Sean to predict the total and he came in eerily close at $10.2 million.
Congrats to all the dancers!
Your ad blocker is on.
Please choose an option below.
Purchase a Subscription!
About the Author
Nittany Lions old and new have received new jersey numbers ahead of the 2022 season.