Reintroducing Onward State’s Penn State Football Student Ticket Exchange…Again
It’s that time of year again, folks.
As Penn State football inches closer and closer, those who were able to snag student tickets can hardly contain their excitement. It’s hard to blame them, as the chance to be in the thick of #107KStrong at Beaver Stadium is pretty damn cool.
However, there are also plenty of students who missed out on the chance to get student tickets through the dreaded Ticketmaster system. Without an official Penn State Student Ticket Exchange, these students may feel discouraged when it comes to getting a ticket to each football game.
That’s where we come in. Through the Onward State Penn State Football Student Ticket Exchange, we want to make the process of buying and selling tickets as easy and simple as possible. Getting an opportunity to be there when the Nittany Lions take the gridiron shouldn’t be a hassle.
We give students a single place to access and discuss ticket listings. All available tickets will be easily visible to those interested. Here’s how it works:
If you’re selling…
- Go to the Ticket Exchange form to post your ticket
- Log in with your Penn State email address
- Select the game you’re selling your ticket for and your price
- Submit and follow the instructions for how to verify your email
- Wait to hear from interested buyers
- Transfer your ticket to your buyer
- Notify Onward State when you transfer your ticket so we can remove it to keep our listings up to date. This last step is very important, folks. It’s the only way for us to know that your ticket sold.
If you’re buying…
- Go to our listings page to view posted tickets
- Click the link to email the seller you’re interested in buying from
- Pay the seller in whatever agreed-upon way (Venmo is convenient, but services like PayPal and Apple Pay are also great options and often recommended for working with strangers in case you need to cancel a purchase. You can’t cancel payments in Venmo.)
- Enjoy the game (after you add the ticket to your mobile wallet, of course!)
Just to be clear: NO transactions are made through Onward State, and there are no fees. We’re simply just a matching service trying to make the process of buying and selling tickets easier. Onward State takes no responsibility for any interactions between buyers and sellers.
The ticket exchange will only remain effective if it’s used properly and responsibly. If you make a transaction, please go through with your end of the deal. Additionally, let us know when your ticket sells so we can take yours down and keep our listings up to date.
If you’re interested, give it a try! If you have any questions at all, please feel free to direct them to [email protected]
Your ad blocker is on.
Please choose an option below.
Purchase a Subscription!
About the Author
A visit from Pat Freiermuth and “We Want Drew” chants highlighted another busy Saturday in Happy Valley.
The Nittany Lions move up three spots from No. 14 last week.
The Nittany Lions overcame a slow start to beat the Chippewas by three scores, improving to 4-0.