Your Official Penn State-Michigan State Drinking Game
And just like that, we’ve reached the end of the Penn State regular season, folks.
After an intense game against the Rutgers Scarlet Knights, the boys in blue will hit the road one last time to face off against the Michigan State Spartans in Detroit. What better way to close out Thanksgiving break, am I right?
Now that we had time to hopefully relax and recoup, it’s time to get to drinking! So, gather the whole family together and huddle to the couch Simpsons style for one last ride. Or, of course, hit up those hometown bars that you so dearly missed. However you’re spending your last gameday, be sure to make this one count!
Without further ado, let’s get into our last drinking game of the year (sad).
- If you’re still in a food coma from Thanksgiving, take a shot. It happens to the best of us.
- Have a sip of wine if you’re eating Thanksgiving leftovers while enjoying the game.
- If you’re exhausted from all the madness of Black Friday, do yourself a favor and take a sip or two.
- Take a shot with the fam, your hometown friends, or whomever you may be watching with before kickoff.
- Take a shot if this is your fourth (or more) straight day of drinking. Good shit. Keep that bender going, soldier.
- If you’re thankful for our quarterbacks, have a few sips.
- Take a five-second chug for James Franklin, if you love him or hate him. #GivingThanks
- Finish your drink if this is your last game watching from afar as a student. Sorry to bring up the elephant in the room, but take it all in.
- If you see any fellow Penn Staters on the big screen, show some love by taking a shot. #WeAre
- Take a sip every time a Lionette or Blue Band member gets some screen time.
- To kick things off one last time, treat yourself by shotgunning a brew at kickoff.
- For each touchdown scored by Kaytron Allen or Nick Singleton, chug for three seconds.
- Take a shot if good ole’ Beau Pribula gets thrown in. He had a great season. #WeLoveYouBeau
- Take a few sips for the seniors playing their last regular-season game. Have a few more if you catch them shed a few tears.
- Take a shot if Michigan State is up by the top of the second quarter.
- If the Nittany Lions are up at halftime, finish your drink.
- Crack a new brew to start the second half.
- Take a sip every time Michigan State gets a penalty.
- Every timeout, take the opportunity to have a sip or two.
- Take a shot if Penn State blows out Michigan State. Let’s fucking go. #OneLastRide
- Finish your drink and shotgun another brew if Penn State comes out with one last dub. A 10-2 season isn’t too shabby.
- If the Nittany Lions fumble the bag, pop open some wine and get to chugging. You might as well pass it around to the fam, too.
As always, stay safe, have fun, and happy drinking!
Your ad blocker is on.
Please choose an option below.
Purchase a Subscription!
About the Author
Our photographers were on hand to capture the sights of Penn State basketball’s return to Rec Hall.
The Nittany Lions swept rival RIT to move on to the CHA Championship.
Back in the Bryce Jordan Center, Penn State won its second straight game behind 23 points from Ace Baldwin Jr.