LionCash+ Wants YOU to Be Its New Face
Ladies and gentleman, Spencer Hauck’s reign as the face of LionCash+ has come to an end, and the search is on for a new LionCash+ celeb. While we’re all technically faces ON LionCash+ ID cards, only one can be the face OF LionCash+.
First, you have to meet these criteria:
1) You actually must spend LionCash+ regularly. In other words, you might be rewarded for spending your parents’ money.
3) I would assume this goes without saying, but you have to be a registered student or employee of Penn State University.
4) You must sign a release allowing the use of your photo for promotion.
Then, you have to conquer one simple task: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and explain what makes you worthy of becoming the new face of LionCash+. Refer to our post about last year’s face of LionCash+ and do your best to channel your inner Spencer Hauck. Just focus on how much you love Sbarro — Hauck’s personal favorite place to spend his LionCash+.
In your application, make sure to include your name, phone number, and e-mail address and to send it in before November 30th.
If it so happens that your application is chosen, here are the benefits you’ll reap as the face of LionCash+:
1) Your photo will appear on both the LionCash+ Facebook and the id+ website. Make sure it’s a good photo, since I’m sure the id+ site gets a lot of traffic.
2) An interview with id+ for their website.
3) $100 in LionCash+!
4) Bragging rights and unlimited fame.
The three runners-up will each receive $25 in LionCash+.
Good luck to all of you planning to apply, and may the winner be somebody who TRULY loves their ID.