Graham Investigates Munchies
Did you know that President Spanier has a blog? He keeps it on the Chronicle of Higher Education website.
We’d like to post two lists from his blog that are quite interesting. He asked one of the on-campus convenience store managers to provide him with the the top ten best selling non-drink items and the top ten best selling drinks. What follows is quoted from his blog.
First (drum roll, please), the top 10 non-drink convenience items:
1. Dannon Light & Fit Strawberry Yogurt
2. Bagel Bites 3 Cheese
3. Stouffers Mac & Cheese meal
4. Bagel Bites Pepperoni
5. Dannon Light & Fit Raspberry Yogurt
6. Nutrigrain Bar Strawberry
7. Hot Pocket Pepperoni Single
8. Nutrigrain Bar Apple Cinnamon
9. Betty Crocker Bowl Appetite 3 Cheese Rotini
10. Lunchables Cheese Pizza
To find out what the best selling drinks are, click the more button.
Next, (another drum roll, please), the top ten drink items:
1. 20-ounce Pepsi sodas (Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Mountain Dew, Sierra Mist are tops)
2. 20-ounce Aquafina Water
3. 20-ounce Gatorade (Glacier Freeze, Fruit Punch, Lemon/Lime are tops)
4. Sobe 20-ounce (Lizard Lava, Lizard Fuel, Power, & Green Tea are tops)
5. Lipton Tea 16-ounce (Lemon, Sweetened, Extra Sweet, Diet w/lemon are tops)
6. Dole Juice (apple, orange, grape, cranberry are tops)
7. Energy Drinks (Amp lemon/line, Amp Overdrive are tops)
8. 1-liter Pepsi Sodas
9. 32-ounce Gatorade (Cool Blue, Lemon/lime, Fruit Punch are tops)
10. 2-liter Pepsi Sodas
Your ad blocker is on.
Please choose an option below.
Purchase a Subscription!
About the Author
A 17-point third quarter powered Penn State to a 41-13 win over Northwestern.
Despite ultimately defeating the Wildcats in a blowout, the Nittany Lions were trapped in a shootout in the first half.
Penn State overcame a sluggish first half with 31 points and an interception in the second.