The Great Insect Fair is Coming!
You heard correctly! The Great Insect Fair will be at the Snider Ag Arena on October 7th, from 10 am to 4 pm.
* Build-A-Bug Contest: Bring your homemade insect for judging and prizes
* Moth & Butterfly Tent
* Insect Olympics–Mothra vs. Batman!
* IPM/Pesticide Safety Putt Putt
* Cockroach Races!
* Honey Tasting
* Bee Observation Hives
* What Is in a Beehive?
* The Insect Deli
* Insect Zoo: Live exhibits of many insects!
* Bug Collectors and Collections
* The BugMobile Talking Car
* The Bug Doctor Is In! Ask your pest questions
* The Insect Construction Co.: Arts and crafts
* Face Painting and Games
* Vendors selling a variety of insect arts and crafts, books, and T-shirts
An interesting feature of the Fair is its insect cuisine that should not be missed.
So, if you like creepycrawlies, millipedes, cockroaches, bumblebees, or any other insect, be sure to make it to the Great Insect Fair!
More information can be found here.
Your ad blocker is on.
Please choose an option below.
Purchase a Subscription!
About the Author
The Nittany Lions participated in a max-out lifting session to mark the end of winter workouts.
The Nittany Lions bested the Buckeyes on the heels of a strong second period.
Gaines was committed to the Nittany Lions for nearly a year.