The Great Insect Fair is Coming!
You heard correctly! The Great Insect Fair will be at the Snider Ag Arena on October 7th, from 10 am to 4 pm.
* Build-A-Bug Contest: Bring your homemade insect for judging and prizes
* Moth & Butterfly Tent
* Insect Olympics–Mothra vs. Batman!
* IPM/Pesticide Safety Putt Putt
* Cockroach Races!
* Honey Tasting
* Bee Observation Hives
* What Is in a Beehive?
* The Insect Deli
* Insect Zoo: Live exhibits of many insects!
* Bug Collectors and Collections
* The BugMobile Talking Car
* The Bug Doctor Is In! Ask your pest questions
* The Insect Construction Co.: Arts and crafts
* Face Painting and Games
* Vendors selling a variety of insect arts and crafts, books, and T-shirts
An interesting feature of the Fair is its insect cuisine that should not be missed.
So, if you like creepycrawlies, millipedes, cockroaches, bumblebees, or any other insect, be sure to make it to the Great Insect Fair!
More information can be found here.
Your ad blocker is on.
Please choose an option below.
Purchase a Subscription!
About the Author
Who needs the Orange Bowl when you can go to the Citrus Bowl and have oranges AND all their citrus brethren in one game of crossover SEC-Big Ten smashmouth football?
Penn State will play its second Friday night game ever next season at Maryland in what the Terps are calling the “B1G Friday Night Lights” game.
Send this to a friend