The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus Loves Penn State
The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus performed in HUB Alumni Hall on Saturday night and once again they earned my respect.
- Ronnie Winter (lead singer) has perfect hair. Always. Every time I have seen them, his hair has been beautiful.
- Winter also had one of the coolest belt buckles I’ve ever seen.
- They sang all of the Fresh Prince of Bel Air theme song with the audience.
- It was the Jack Black look alike’s birthday. They smashed cake in his face.
- They not only played almost all old songs, but they took audience requests. Though almost everyone was yelling, “Face Down,” Winter heard “Cat and Mouse” and the band played it beautifully.
- If you ever just sat and watched Jon Wilkes (drummer), he constantly licked his drumsticks. Props…I would get so many splinters.
If the dance pits and crowd surfers galore are any indication, the crowd enjoyed the concert. The band looked like they were into the atmosphere as well. And I for one absolutely approved of their performance. Well done, Red Jumpsuit. Well done.
Your ad blocker is on.
Please choose an option below.
Purchase a Subscription!
About the Author
Kotelnicki would be James Franklin’s sixth offensive coordinator at Penn State.
The Nittany Lions are now 11-0 all time against the Bulldogs.
The Blue-White Game returned to its traditional format in 2023.