Good Tactics for Effective Facebook Groups
Facebook. It’s a great way to get people’s attention, depending on how well you convey your party, event, or idea through a Facebook group.
If it is an event you can go to, it’s simple and easy:
- If you don’t have a time and place, you’re already at a loss. If you are trying to hold an organized gathering, you need to include this.
- There needs to be a good amount of information about the event. No one will attend if people don’t know what the event is about.
- Convey your thoughts. Give people a good reason to attend or join the group.
-Bogus example: You guys should come.
-Persuasive example: This is how I feel about the topic [insert here] and this is why I want to bring it to your attention.
- Once you express your emotions, stand by them. You will have people disagreeing with you and your stance, but don’t change your mind. Someone may or may not have a valid point that might contradict yours, but it’s your view, so stick with it. If you don’t, you may lose respect and credibility.
- Stay involved. Don’t just make the group without expressing your input when people make comments. It’s your group– you should own it and say what’s on your mind.
- The obvious, invite as many people as possible. Get people to jump on the bandwagon and really show them you have a solid stance.
- Finally, you must update the group and information, daily or a couple of days a week at the very least. People will be curious and wondering what is happening if there isn’t information flowing in. They might also leave the group and you may lose visitors and/or traffic from your group. Groups should not only have opinions and statements but also links and video footage if possible. People like visuals and facts.
Your ad blocker is on.
Please choose an option below.
Purchase a Subscription!
About the Author
All in all, it’s important to remember that there’s really no such thing as bad dancer mail.
We were blown away by your Penn State weddings, complete with shakers, Lion Shrine cakes, and a few Blue Band performances.
Send this to a friend