The Slay List
Tonight, Café 210 (@cafe210west) is hosting “Red Bull Play & Destroy” Penn State edition. As part of the competition, 16 musical masterminds will face off in a contest over iTunes skill superiority — slay list v.s. slay list. As if you needed another reason, there’s no cover and $1.50 Red Bulls….that give you wings.
I decided to come up with a few choices for each of the “Battlegories.” So here’s DJ LFein’s spin on the “Slay List.”
- Don’t Stop Believing – Journey
- Summer Nights – John Travolta & Olivia Newton John
- Baby Got Back – Sir Mix A lot
- How Six Songs Collide – Norwegian Recycling
- Start Me Up/Livin’ on a Prayer – Glee Cast
- Bittersweet Symphony/Dirt Off Shoulder – Jay Z and the Verve
– I’m embarrassed to have this on my iTunes
– How was this popular?
– Jersey Shore
- Get Crazy – LMFAO
- Being From Jersey Means Never Saying You’re Sorry – Cobra Starship
- Jersey Girl – Tom Waits
– I just lost my virginity
– We are Penn State
– One hit wonder
– Old School Rap
– 80s Hair Bands
- Welcome To the Jungle – Guns ‘N’ Roses
- Nothin’ But a Good Time – Poison
- Pour Some Sugar on Me – Def Leppard
In the words of Tyra Banks… There are sixteen hopeful students standing before me, but there is only one that is still in the running for Cafe 210’s Next Slayer.
Your ad blocker is on.
Please choose an option below.
Purchase a Subscription!
About the Author
“As soon as his football skills are really sharp, Jayson’s going to be unstoppable.”
Both players will be suspended until August 1, but it’s currently unclear whether or not their suspensions will impact their game availability.
Send this to a friend