Things to Do While Waiting in Line for THON
We know there’s a long wait to get in line to the Bryce Jordan Center, but your trip doesn’t have to be a boring wait in the cold. Here are some things you could try to pass the time.
- Play Rock, Paper, Scissors.
- Start up some “We Are” chants or singalongs.
- I Spy (might be hard in the dark).
- Do jumping jacks.
- Strike up a conversation with someone new.
- Count the number of times you see the White or Blue Loops pass by.
- Go home?
- Catch up on your SnapChats or Scramble with Friends games.
- Watch this Spongebob music video.
- Have a contest to see who’s been waiting the longest.
- Look off into the distance at Mount Nittany.
- Propose to an attractive girl next to you.
- Think about the future.
- Conga line!
- Complain about how you have to wait in line.
- Do a crossword puzzle.
- Do homework.
- Think about how warm it is in Florida.
- Debate on what you think this year’s total will be.
- Try to guess what’s happening in the BJC.
(or follow @THONwardstate)
Thanks to Leo Dillinger and Ryan Beckler for their suggestions.
Your ad blocker is on.
Please choose an option below.
Purchase a Subscription!
About the Author
If you want to get spooky with it this Halloween season, you’ll definitely want to check out these nearby attractions.
Halloween fun returns to Penn State with the Arboretum’s annual Pumpkin Festival.
Send this to a friend