Want To Date A Dean? Kiss Away Cancer Date Auction To Benefit Relay For Life
Having some trouble in your love life? Fear not! Relay for Life is holding a “Kiss Away Cancer” date auction Feb. 26 at 6 p.m. in the Hintz Alumni Center. The entry fee is $5, but make sure you bring some extra cash to purchase the man or woman, dean or athlete, of your dreams.
The list of those who will be auctioned off includes quite a few campus celebrities, like THON 2015 Executive director Megan Renaut, International Children’s Peace Prize winner and line dance lyric Neha Gupta, and Schreyer Honors College Dean Christian Brady.
The proceeds from the event will benefit Relay for Life, which helps the American Cancer Society. So head to Hintz, have a little fun, and leave with your dream date.
Here’s the full list of those who will be auctioned off:
- Megan Renaut (Director of THON 2015)
- Neha Gupta (Winner of the International Children’s Peace Prize)
- Carl Nassib (football player)
- Nolan Amos (President of Alpha Phi Omega)
- Kevin Christie (Relay Event Chair)
- Meeten Doshi (President of Blue and White Society)
- Liana Trigg (President of the Association of Residence Hall Students)
- Dean Christian Brady (Dean of the Schreyer Honors College)
- Sara Moore (fencer)
- Mitch Robinson (President of Innoblue)
- Christian Howard (President of the Council of Lionhearts)
- Claudia Kotchick (Director of State of State)
Image: Relay for Life
Your ad blocker is on.
Please choose an option below.
Purchase a Subscription!
About the Author
The Penn State Thespians are bringing “Young Frankenstein” to Schwab Auditorium for a spooky and comical set of shows.
Remember: Penn State’s made of sunshine, rainbows, football, and good grades.
Send this to a friend