The Official Penn State vs. Ohio State Drinking Game
The worst thing about away games is just that: They’re away. The ‘Shoe will be packed with tons of Buckeye and Nittany Lions fans, but nothing compares to a game in Beaver Stadium. It’s always a little less fun when we have to watch the game on TV instead of with 107,000 of our friends.
Regardless, we here at Onward State plan to make the most out of our Saturday. With that in mind, here is the drinking game we have created for the second away game of the year — today’s road game against Ohio State.
- Every time the referees make a mistake, drink for four seconds – the amount of time they allowed last year without calling a delay of game on the Buckeyes.
- Every time John Donovan is shown or mentioned, drink in his favorite formation: shotgun.
- If Saquon Barkley returns, raise your glass and drink in his honor.
- If Barkley hurdles someone, drink for 2.6 seconds.
- If anything from the 63-14 game is shown, turn off the game and watch the UCF vs. Temple game.
- If the commentators talk about the Black Out, black out (ed. note: DO NOT DO THIS).
- Drink anytime someone takes a stance on whether or not this is a rivalry game.
- If Ohio State running back Ezekiel Elliott busts another 50-yard run, drink for his 40-yard dash time: 4.42 seconds.
- Every time Hackenberg is sacked, drink between the tears.
- Every made field goal or extra point by Joe “The Big Toe” Julius, shotgun a beer as fast as you can to get that dad bod.
- Anytime Joe Paterno or “409” are mentioned, take a sip of your Joe Paterno Legacy Series beer.
- Anytime Bob Shoop appears on the screen, raise your glass, take a gulp, remove your hat if you’re wearing one, and salute that man.
- If Penn State loses, drink whatever you have left. If Penn State wins, drink whatever you have left.
Enjoy the game! And drink carefully, you bunch of drunks.
Your ad blocker is on.
Please choose an option below.
Purchase a Subscription!
About the Author
All in all, it’s important to remember that there’s really no such thing as bad dancer mail.
We were blown away by your Penn State weddings, complete with shakers, Lion Shrine cakes, and a few Blue Band performances.
Send this to a friend