Other Things You Could Do in 46 Hours
The entire weekend of THON is 2,760 minutes of crazy colors, great music, enthusiasm, and a important cause. The full 46 hours is a long time to squeeze in binge watching your favorite Netflix shows, baking the greatest cookies, or even reliving the 2016 THON line dance. Here are just a few things you could do in 46 hours.
1. You could do the line dance 613 times.
2. Binge watch 125 back to back episodes of FRIENDS on Netlfix, which is more than 6 seasons.
3. Just enough time to bake 276 batches of the Penn State themed cookies, which is 3,312 cookies. Who’s hungry?
4. You could get out your cow bell and sing along to the Penn State chant 5,520 times.
5. Hop on the White Loop and take 184 rides around campus and downtown State College
6. Or you could drive from the Bryce Jordan Center to Los Angeles and then some.
But instead, thousands of Penn State students choose to spend 46 hours in THON dancing, supporting, waving signs in the air, and believing beyond boundaries. FTK!