The Official Penn State 2016 NFL Draft Drinking Game
Ahh, draft season. A time for celebration, and if you root for the Cleveland Browns or Buffalo Bills, a time for profuse alcohol consumption. For that exact reason, I’ve taken it upon myself to help construct the Official Onward State 2016 NFL Draft Drinking Game. Without further ado, imbibe with us as we watch Rodger Goodell receive a shower of merciless boos each time he takes the stage.
- Drink every time analysts talk about Nassib being a “raw prospect”
- Take a shot for each debate of Nassib’s NFL position
- Drink every time you hear Austin Johnson being called a “run-stuffer”
- Finish your case if Hackenberg gets picked in the first round
- Take a shot when ESPN shows Anthony Zettel tackling a tree or kicking a bottle
- Finish your fifth if O’Brien picks up Hackenberg
- Take a shot when you hear the term “one-year wonder” uttered by Mel Kiper Jr.
- If you’re brave, take a drink for each sack Hackenberg took in his collegiate career; that’s 103 for those counting at home
- Drink for the duration that Anthony Zettel is shown with the ball during his interception vs Ohio State
- Drink each time Rodger Goodell appears on your screen
- If Hackenberg is drafted to the Bills, burn your EJ Manuel jersey and party like it’s 2013. Also finish your case
- When Austin Johnson’s fat guy touchdown is inevitably shown, chest bump your friend and drink
Enjoy the draft, and please enjoy yourself, but enjoy yourself responsibly!
Your ad blocker is on.
Please choose an option below.
Purchase a Subscription!
About the Author
All in all, it’s important to remember that there’s really no such thing as bad dancer mail.
We were blown away by your Penn State weddings, complete with shakers, Lion Shrine cakes, and a few Blue Band performances.
Send this to a friend