The Official Penn State 2016 NFL Draft Drinking Game
Ahh, draft season. A time for celebration, and if you root for the Cleveland Browns or Buffalo Bills, a time for profuse alcohol consumption. For that exact reason, I’ve taken it upon myself to help construct the Official Onward State 2016 NFL Draft Drinking Game™. Without further ado, imbibe with us as we watch Rodger Goodell receive a shower of merciless boos each time he takes the stage.
- Drink every time analysts talk about Nassib being a “raw prospect”
- Take a shot for each debate of Nassib’s NFL position
- Drink every time you hear Austin Johnson being called a “run-stuffer”
- Finish your case if Hackenberg gets picked in the first round
- Take a shot when ESPN shows Anthony Zettel tackling a tree or kicking a bottle
- Finish your fifth if O’Brien picks up Hackenberg
- Take a shot when you hear the term “one-year wonder” uttered by Mel Kiper Jr.
- If you’re brave, take a drink for each sack Hackenberg took in his collegiate career; that’s 103 for those counting at home
- Drink for the duration that Anthony Zettel is shown with the ball during his interception vs Ohio State
- Drink each time Rodger Goodell appears on your screen
- If Hackenberg is drafted to the Bills, burn your EJ Manuel jersey and party like it’s 2013. Also finish your case
- When Austin Johnson’s fat guy touchdown is inevitably shown, chest bump your friend and drink
Enjoy the draft, and please enjoy yourself, but enjoy yourself responsibly!