Penn State vs Michigan Drinking Game
Who said away game weekends can’t be fun?
Penn State travels to Ann Arbor today, and our crew will be there too. We’ve got you covered with the Big House drinking game. Invite your friends over, crack a few cold ones (read: a few cases), and start knocking them back. Michigan is an 18.5 point favorite, so lord knows you’ll need this game. Anyway, here’s how to play along.
- If Penn State’s defense gets a stop, take a drink and enjoy the small things.
- Anytime the commentators talk about Jabrill Peppers and all the positions he plays, drink until you can’t remember his actual position.
- If Saquon Barkley scores, drink while doing the Heisman pose.
- If Peppers scores on offense, do your best Charles Woodson impression as you face three shots.
- If Penn State’s defense forces a turnover, fist pump as you proudly swallow that beer.
- If special teams pins the ball within the 10 yard line, finish your beer and punt that bastard as far as possible.
- If Jim Harbaugh is caught picking his nose again, pick your favorite beer an go to town.
- If Taco Charlton gets a sack, finish your drink and walk on down to Taco Bell.
Drink responsibly, and enjoy the game!