Penn State vs. Indiana Drinking Game
Penn State traveled out to Bloomington for a shot at going 8-2 for the first time since 2011. If watching a successful Nittany Lions football team isn’t already fun enough, we’ve set up the gameday drinking game for you. So if you’re watching the game today, play along. Here’s how:
- If the stadium looks empty at kickoff, take a shot (it’s basketball season in Indiana, so be prepared).
- If Penn State scores on the opening drive for the third-straight game, take a drink.
- Drink for every mention of the fact that Penn State’s a top-ten team.
- If you see both Trace McSorley and Tommy Stevens in on the same play, take a drink.
- If either scores on the ensuing play, chug and marvel in Joe Moorhead’s offense.
- Have precisely one beer and call the police if ABC switches to another game like it did during the Penn State-Purdue game.
- Drink for as many rushing yards as Penn State’s defense gives up (unfortunately this is going to be much more underwhelming than it would have been early in the season).
- Shotgun a beer and do the Heisman pose during the first mention of Saquon Barkley.
- If Penn State wins, finish your drink.
- If Penn State loses, finish your drink, and maybe make it Bacardi 151…
Drink responsibly, and enjoy the game!
Your ad blocker is on.
Please choose an option below.
Purchase a Subscription!
About the Author
‘The Comm Entrepreneur’: Penn State Alumna Discusses Business, Grit, & The Relentless Pursuit Of Passion
A voice above the crowd, Stephanie Shirley shares her perspective as a lifelong entrepreneur.
Dunkin’ To Open South Garner Street Location
An employee confirmed that the Dunkin’ at 200 W. College Ave. will continue normal operations alongside the new South Garner Street location.
Thirteen Nittany Lions To Compete At NCAA Outdoor Track & Field Championships
The 13 student-athletes traveling to this season’s championships mark the largest showing of Nittany Lions since 2017.