Penn State vs. Indiana Drinking Game
Penn State traveled out to Bloomington for a shot at going 8-2 for the first time since 2011. If watching a successful Nittany Lions football team isn’t already fun enough, we’ve set up the gameday drinking game for you. So if you’re watching the game today, play along. Here’s how:
- If the stadium looks empty at kickoff, take a shot (it’s basketball season in Indiana, so be prepared).
- If Penn State scores on the opening drive for the third-straight game, take a drink.
- Drink for every mention of the fact that Penn State’s a top-ten team.
- If you see both Trace McSorley and Tommy Stevens in on the same play, take a drink.
- If either scores on the ensuing play, chug and marvel in Joe Moorhead’s offense.
- Have precisely one beer and call the police if ABC switches to another game like it did during the Penn State-Purdue game.
- Drink for as many rushing yards as Penn State’s defense gives up (unfortunately this is going to be much more underwhelming than it would have been early in the season).
- Shotgun a beer and do the Heisman pose during the first mention of Saquon Barkley.
- If Penn State wins, finish your drink.
- If Penn State loses, finish your drink, and maybe make it Bacardi 151…
Drink responsibly, and enjoy the game!
Your ad blocker is on.
Please choose an option below.
Purchase a Subscription!
About the Author
The Hoosiers have been underwhelming in all aspects of Big Ten play this season.
State College has plenty of restaurants that always seem too far and too expensive — except when your parents are in town.
Send this to a friend