Penn State vs. Indiana Drinking Game
Penn State traveled out to Bloomington for a shot at going 8-2 for the first time since 2011. If watching a successful Nittany Lions football team isn’t already fun enough, we’ve set up the gameday drinking game for you. So if you’re watching the game today, play along. Here’s how:
- If the stadium looks empty at kickoff, take a shot (it’s basketball season in Indiana, so be prepared).
- If Penn State scores on the opening drive for the third-straight game, take a drink.
- Drink for every mention of the fact that Penn State’s a top-ten team.
- If you see both Trace McSorley and Tommy Stevens in on the same play, take a drink.
- If either scores on the ensuing play, chug and marvel in Joe Moorhead’s offense.
- Have precisely one beer and call the police if ABC switches to another game like it did during the Penn State-Purdue game.
- Drink for as many rushing yards as Penn State’s defense gives up (unfortunately this is going to be much more underwhelming than it would have been early in the season).
- Shotgun a beer and do the Heisman pose during the first mention of Saquon Barkley.
- If Penn State wins, finish your drink.
- If Penn State loses, finish your drink, and maybe make it Bacardi 151…
Drink responsibly, and enjoy the game!