The Official Penn State vs. Ohio State Drinking Game
If the idea of Urban Meyer’s revenge makes your palms sweat, here are the official rules for our nerve-calming drinking game.
- Crack open your Saturday morning beer, and toast to the fact that College GameDay can’t get enough of Penn State this year.
- Every time you hear “this is from 45” (i.e. every reference to Marcus Allen’s blocked kick), cue your inner Afroman and chug a Colt 45.
- When the commentators inevitably mention how long J.T. Barrett has played for Ohio State, take a sip for each one of his 16 seasons with the Buckeyes.
- Every time “Heisman game” is mentioned, strike the pose and take a drink.
- If someone dares to compare J.K. Dobbins to Saquon Barkley, roll your eyes and finish your drink.
- If/when James Franklin reveals a new way to utilize Saquon, do a spit take then take a shot.
- Take a drink for every spot of white you see in the blackout at The Horseshoe. Hopefully, there will be enough white to lead to a REAL blackout.
- If Brutus Buckeye gets any TV time, cover your eyes and drink to prevent future nightmares.
- If “sUpER ReLiABle fROm iNSidE 40” Tyler Durbin misses a field goal, finish your drink.
- If Penn State wins, finish your drink and fire up the “We Want Bama” chants.
- If Penn State loses, take a sad gulp, pour one out for #2, and start focusing on Michigan State, Michigan State, Michigan State.
Enjoy the game and drink responsibly!
Your ad blocker is on.
Please choose an option below.
Purchase a Subscription!
About the Author
The redshirt freshman has seen increased reps at wide receiver and punt returner this season.
Over 2,400 customers headed to El Jefe’s Tuesday as part of its 20-hour THON fundraiser.
Coming off another conference win, the Nittany Lions emphasized the importance of having each other’s backs in the midst of the Big Ten slate.