Podward State: Episode One
Onward State has released a new episode of “Podward State.” We’ll release episodes of the podcast once a week, and it’ll feature discussions about all things Penn State – including sports, news, student life, and entertainment.
You can listen to the first episode below, and you can also check out our time-stamped listed of discussion topics on this page, too.
- 0:00-4:35: Introduction (hosted by staff writers Matt Ogden and Matt Paolizzi)
- 4:35-9:05: Penn State football will be featured on HBO’s 24/7 College Football
- 9:05-22:10: Penn State-Pitt football recap (featuring assistant sports editor Will Pegler and staff writer Mitch Stewart)
- 22:30-23:45: Brief way-too-early Maryland preview
- 23:45-26:48: Bye week rooting guide
- 26:48-31:55: Volleyball roundup from Big Ten/Pac-12 Challenge, Pitt preview (special guest: former Onward State editor and current DigNittanyVolleyball.com beat writer Ethan Kasales)
- 32:10-36:55: Chick 2 restaurant review
- 36:55-40:30: Previewing the Ty Dolla $ign and Bob Dylan concerts
Your ad blocker is on.
Please choose an option below.
Purchase a Subscription!
About the Author
Bendapudi will ease into her new role through a transitional phase that’s expected to begin in March, Penn State said.
HUB Lawn or Hoth? Two Penn State students made it hard to tell the difference with a lightsaber duel in the year’s first snowstorm.
“I hope that in my four-year tenure, I am able to elevate the community, energize people…and help the people in this community to recognize their own unique and valuable contributions.”