Podward State: Episode One
Onward State has released a new episode of “Podward State.” We’ll release episodes of the podcast once a week, and it’ll feature discussions about all things Penn State – including sports, news, student life, and entertainment.
You can listen to the first episode below, and you can also check out our time-stamped listed of discussion topics on this page, too.
- 0:00-4:35: Introduction (hosted by staff writers Matt Ogden and Matt Paolizzi)
- 4:35-9:05: Penn State football will be featured on HBO’s 24/7 College Football
- 9:05-22:10: Penn State-Pitt football recap (featuring assistant sports editor Will Pegler and staff writer Mitch Stewart)
- 22:30-23:45: Brief way-too-early Maryland preview
- 23:45-26:48: Bye week rooting guide
- 26:48-31:55: Volleyball roundup from Big Ten/Pac-12 Challenge, Pitt preview (special guest: former Onward State editor and current DigNittanyVolleyball.com beat writer Ethan Kasales)
- 32:10-36:55: Chick 2 restaurant review
- 36:55-40:30: Previewing the Ty Dolla $ign and Bob Dylan concerts
Your ad blocker is on.
Please choose an option below.
Purchase a Subscription!
About the Author
Sorry Jim Harbaugh. Real men roll their khakis and I can think of 409 reasons why.
Our staff has some ideas about where to start your day off in State College.
Send this to a friend