Your Official THON 2022 (Water)-Drinking Game
Folks, we are finally back!
After two long years, THON is back in person at the Bryce Jordan Center, and we couldn’t be more excited to be a part of the 46-hour journey. Whether it’s football games or finals week, we always like to make sure there’s some fun involved to help you make your way through an event.
Being back in the BJC this year is definitely going to be a readjustment or a new experience for underclassmen, and it’s important that we all stay hydrated. So, grab your water bottle and get ready to play along. Here’s how:
- When the dancers stand, take a sip. You can’t start out THON on the wrong foot
- Every time you hear “DANCER RELATIONS CAPTAINS TO THE STAGE,” chug.
- Drink for every mention of COVID or a reminder to wear your mask. Believe it or not, COVID-19 still exists, folks.
- Take a nice long sip once the line dance is over. You know you’ll need it.
- Take a drink any time “good 4 u” by Olivia Rodrigo plays. You know it’s gonna be played a lot.
- Chug your water any time a TikTok song or dance comes up.
- If the men’s gymnastics team wins the Pep Rally again, shotgun your water.
- When (if?) the BJC hits capacity, take a few sips and sprint to the nearest water fountain. You can’t take any chances when trying to beat the line.
- Do a water power hour during the final THON performance.
- When dancers sit, finish your drink!
Drink (and hydrate) responsibly!
Your ad blocker is on.
Please choose an option below.
Purchase a Subscription!
About the Author
Watching Sean Clifford is a quarterback Rorschach test. After a rewatch, one staffer attempted to best evaluate Clifford’s season thus far.
There have now been 550 unique scores in Penn State football’s history.
Providing insight and gifting understanding, Sue Jackson and Lori Rose are bringing home a bit closer to campus.