Your Official Penn State-Iowa White Out Drinking Game
The greatest show in college sports is officially upon us, folks!
We’ve finally made it to White Out weekend, and Penn State football is gearing up to face the Iowa Hawkeyes under the lights at Beaver Stadium. With a 3-0 winning streak, the Nittany Lions will enter the matchup with confidence and the energy of 110,00 fans covered in white from head to toe.
It’s the best (and most hectic) game of the year filled with watching football and enjoying ice-cold brews. So without further ado, let’s dive into our official White Out drinking game.
- Crack open a can and say cheers to the Penn Stater next to you. It’s White Out weekend, baby!
- If this is your last White Out ever, take a shot. It’s rough out here, seniors.
- If this is your first-ever White Out, take a shot and enjoy the atmosphere. There’s nothing quite like it.
- Take a decent-sized swig if you overhear any Drew Allar vs. Beau Pribula banter.
- If you’re celebrating and tailgating with family, take a family shot. #Goals.
- Take a sip if you’re wearing white. If you’re not, take a shot. WTF, man?
- Rip a shot before kickoff because why not?
- Shotgun if Penn State doesn’t punt in the first half.
- Take a sip every time an Olivia Rodrigo song from her “GUTS” album plays.
- If Iowa runs for more than 100 yards in the first half, take a deep breath then have a drink.
- For every elaborate Nittany Lion costume and skit, take a sip. The Symbol of our Best is truly the greatest entertainer Happy Valley has ever seen.
- Swing back a Fireball shooter every time Penn State scores a touchdown and be thankful Iowa has a good defense.
- Have a drink every time a famous Penn Stater is shown on the jumbotron.
- Finish your drink if Nick Singleton finds the end zone. Knowing him, he will.
- If Penn State is down by halftime, take a shot (or two). Maybe treat yourself to a chicken basket, too. Food makes the pain go away.
- If Penn State secures another W, celebrate by finishing your drink!
Have a safe and fun White Out, folks!
Your ad blocker is on.
Please choose an option below.
Purchase a Subscription!
About the Author
“To any current underclassmen reading this: learn the fight song, cheer loud, and tailgate early. You’re lucky to be a Nittany Lion.”
“Do you guys like Teen Beach Movie?”
‘We’re Failures From This Week If We Don’t Get Better From It’: Penn State Hoops Aiming For Improvement Amid Three-Game Skid
The Nittany Lions went 0-3 in the ESPN Events Invitational over Thanksgiving break, finishing in last place.