Your Official Penn State-Northwestern Drinking Game
The Nittany Lions are ready to hit the road once again, folks.
After its White Out blowout against Iowa last weekend, Penn State football moved to 4-0 on the season. The Nittany Lions are getting ready to take another trip to Illinois this weekend where they’re sure to bring the noise to Northwestern’s ~empty~ stadium.
The weekend is set to be filled with lots of drinking, celebrating, and of course, bonding with your loved ones for Parents and Families Weekend.
Without further ado, let’s
drink get into it.
- Take a shot with the fam if you’re watching the game with your parents. #ParentsWeekend
- If you’re watching the game at Champs, grab yourself a dirty sprite.
- Take a sip if you’re sporting blue and white.
- Treat yourself to a shot if you started to drink right after you woke up.
- If you bet on the game, we don’t blame you. Take a sip. 4-0, BABY!
- Take a swig if someone mentions how the Nittany Lions practiced without music. Gotta mentally prepare for a low-energy crowd.
- If KeAndre Lambert-Smith scores a touchdown, take a shot.
- Have a few sips when Beau Pribula gets in the game.
- Finish your drink if Nick Singleton or Kaytron Allen finally break off for a 25-plus-yard run. It’s about damn time.
- Take a sip if Liam Clifford makes a catch.
- Take a sip for an Abdul Carter sack.
- Take two sips for an interception and three for a pick-six.
- Finish every drink in your home or wherever you’re watching if you hear any noises from the Northwestern crowd on TV. WARNING: This is unlikely.
- If Penn State wins, give your buddies a fist bump and take a shot.
As always, be safe, have fun, and drink responsibly. Happy drinking, folks!
Your ad blocker is on.
Please choose an option below.
Purchase a Subscription!
About the Author
‘It’s A Credit To His Intelligence’: Penn State Men’s Hockey’s Casey Aman Stepping Up In Freshman Season
“He really gives the team confidence that ‘Hey, we can get this done no matter what we have to do.'”
This is the first time the Lady Lions have received AP Poll votes since 2014.
The Onward State crew headed to the Motor City for some football, pizza, and a swing set overlooking Canada.