Your Official Penn State-Ohio State Drinking Game
It’s finally here, folks.
The Nittany Lions hit the road to face off against one of their toughest foes yet in the Ohio State Buckeyes this Saturday in Columbus, Ohio. Since the team is away, State College will be filled with bar-hopping, watch parties, and of course, drinking.
Without further ado, here’s your Big Noon drinking game ahead of this weekend.
- Crack a brewski to get the day started before you venture off to the bars, frats, apartments, or even the comfort of your own couch. Remember, the Nittany Lions kick off at noon!
- Take a shot if someone mentions ESPN’s 36% Penn State win prediction. What do they know, anyway?
- Drink whatever you have whenever you hear any Ohio State banter. Beat the Buckeyes!
- If any fellow Penn Staters get TV time, take a swig.
- Have a swig for a Liam Clifford first-down catch.
- If Kalen King gets an interception, have a drink.
- Take a sip after every quarter that Drew Allar isn’t sacked. #ThankYouOlu
- If the Nittany Lions are up by halftime, take a shot. LET’S GO!
- Crack a new beverage at the start of the second half.
- If Kaytron Allen or Nick Singleton have a 20+ yard run, take two sips. We love to see it.
- Take a shot if they broadcast Ryan Day’s “It’s always been Ohio,” video from the Notre Dame game.
- Have a sip if the announcers mention Drew Allar being from Ohio.
- Take another if they mention Kyle McCord being from Pennsylvania.
- Treat yourself to a nice long sip if the Nittany Lions secure a W. We needed this.
- Drink every single bev in arms reach if Penn State gets slaughtered.
As always, have fun, be safe, and drink responsibly!
Your ad blocker is on.
Please choose an option below.
Purchase a Subscription!
About the Author
When paired with the Thespian Society by Penn State THON, the world changed for Theresa Illicete.
Fashanu is the Nittany Lions’ most recent First-Team All-American since Micah Parsons in 2019.
Johnson is the second Penn Stater to declare for the NFL Draft.