Your Official Penn State-Indiana Drinking Game
It’s rough out here, folks.
Last weekend, Penn State traveled to face off against Ohio State, ultimately scratching the team’s undefeated season. But now, we’re onto the next game, facing the Indiana Hoosiers at home this Saturday. Better yet, it’s Halloweekend, so grab your brews and costumes and get drinking!
Without further ado, here’s this week’s drinking game.
- To kick off the day, take a shot.
- Take another to celebrate Halloweekend.
- Have a sip if you’re up before 8 a.m. That’s dedication right there.
- If you have no idea what a “Hoosier” is, take a shot.
- Take a sip every time you see spot of red in the crowd or on TV.
- Chug for three seconds for every sack Penn State tallies throughout the game.
- Take a sip for every costume change by the Nittany Lion. #HappyHalloweekend
- Whenever there’s a penalty, take a sip.
- If Beau Pribula gets into the game, have a swig or two.
- Have a sip for every penalty.
- Double up if it results in a turnover or a safety.
- Take a sip each time there’s a kickoff return or punt return.
- If Penn State misses a field goal, sling down a shot and take a lap. Breathe.
- Every time Drew Allar throws a touchdown pass, give your buddies a fist bump and take a swig.
- Drink every time a team goes for it on 4th down.
- Finish your drink if it converts on 4th down.
- Drink every time Theo Johnson makes a reception.
- Take a nice, long sip if Penn State wins.
- If Indiana takes the dub, drown your sorrows with alcohol (and candy).
Your ad blocker is on.
Please choose an option below.
Purchase a Subscription!
About the Author
When paired with the Thespian Society by Penn State THON, the world changed for Theresa Illicete.
Down by 18 at one point, the Nittany Lions put together a massive comeback.
Thompson was granted two extra years of eligibility by the NCAA.