Penn State Homecoming Announces 2024 Executive Committee
With Homecoming 2023 festivities officially wrapped up, Penn State Homecoming took a step toward next year’s celebration by announcing its 2024 executive committee.
Executive Director Paige Myers and Officers Jenna Borko and Madison Lavender finalized the organization’s executive committee, which was revealed on Thursday.
The Homecoming 2024 executive committee includes:
- Alumni Relations Director — Katie Russell
- Competition Director — Amanda Yingling
- Court Relations Director — Lauren Smeraldo
- Financial Management Director — Andrew Valentine
- Internal Development Director — Lily Henderson
- Merchandise Director — Krista Pustrom
- OPPerations Director — Timothy Sharkey
- Parade Director — Olivia Markus
- Pride Events Director — Barbara Smith
- Public Relations Director — Cady Barcak
- Technology Director — Ethan Lemin
- Talent Relations Director — Henry Sabine
- University Relations Director — Elizabeth Wesdock
With the organization finalizing the executive committee, preparations for Homecoming 2024 will start taking place. Homecoming is expected to release its theme and logo for this year’s celebration later in the spring.
Your ad blocker is on.
Please choose an option below.
Purchase a Subscription!
About the Author
‘Madness’: Kris Shakes Extends Penn State Men’s Soccer’s Postseason Run With Brilliant Penalty Kick Performance
“The thought I have right now is just how incredibly proud I am of the guys.”
Hundreds of students packed into the HUB to see the Dream Forward campaign reveal, which raised $1,601,849.07 For The Kids.
Ahead of the 2023-24 season, Sanderson chatted with the media about NCAA rule changes, how the transfers are adjusting to Happy Valley, and the return of legends.