Your Official Penn State-Michigan Drinking Game
Well, it’s finally here, folks. The Michigan game has arrived.
After last week’s dub over Maryland, the No. 10 Nittany Lions are back in Beaver Stadium and will face the No. 3-ranked Michigan Wolverines.
So, grab some brews, a Stripe Out-approved outfit, maybe a few shooters, and let’s get into this week’s drinking game.
- Start your day by taking a shot. Noon games suck.
- If you were an early bird and woke up before 7 a.m., take another.
- If you slept in, swig down a Celsius and catch up by taking a shot.
- Chug for three seconds every time you hear “…and Michigan still sucks.” Get to drinking. This is inevitable.
- Every time someone mentions Michigan football head coach Jim Harbaugh and his cheating scandal, take a sip.
- Have a drink if Penn State wins the coin toss.
- Every time someone brings up James Franklin’s record vs. Michigan and Ohio State, take a sip.
- For every successful Drew Allar pass, take a sip.
- Have a sip if there is a Michigan sign-stealer in the crowd.
- Take a swig every time the broadcast shows an aerial view of the Stripe Out.
- Treat yourself to a sip every time the Blue Band plays T-Swift bangers. #ShakeItOff
- Have a sip every time JJ McCarthy gets sacked.
- Finish your drink if Penn State is up heading into halftime.
- If Drew Allar throws a deep ball (25+ yards), take a sip.
- Every timeout, take the opportunity to take a few sips.
- Take a sip every time Michigan gets a penalty.
- If you hear Christmas music blasting in the stadium, have a sip.
- If Michigan is up going into the fourth quarter, take a longggg sip and hold the tears back.
- Take the biggest, longest, best sip of your life, if Penn State secures the win.
- If the worst happens and Michigan wins, drink everything within reach and go into hibernation.
As always, have fun, stay safe, drink responsibly, and Michigan still sucks.
Your ad blocker is on.
Please choose an option below.
Purchase a Subscription!
About the Author
For the second year in a row, the Land Grant Trophy is headed back to State College.
Tickets for the event will go on sale 10 a.m. Friday, December 1.
Were the Ford Field end zones Penn State fans?