Some Things I Learned This Year…
I’m sure many of you checked your email yesterday and received this delightful gem from Penn State:
Here’s the important things I learned from this video:
- 0:14 – This professor finally made friends this year
- 0:18 – “I’ll put the values of Penn State against any university in this country”. NUMBER 1 PARTY SCHOOL! WOOO!
- 0:27 – This guy’s a level 68 mage in his online fantasy world. Hail!
- 0:38 – How long have you been working here? You JUST decided it was good to be here? I don’t think that’s the message the video is trying to convey…
- 0:48 – I always feel like I can completely relate to Graham Spanier. He seems like a normal guy, just like me.
- 1:12 – I don’t know who you are, but you’re my hero
- 1:19 – You can tell she’s serious about it, because she’s wearing a cute pink scarf. In the library
- 1:23 – “High” note. ‘Nuff said
- 1:25 – I think cookie-post-office-man and the last guy should get together. They could have some special cookies and hit a real “high” note
- 1:26 – Why would writing reference letters EVER be something to get excited about?!?
- 2:02 – THE man. Gotta love the Dean
Hope you enjoyed the video as much as I did. Where did they get some of these people? And why wasn’t JoePa featured? I know what I’m looking forward to in 2010: more uplifting video messages orchestrated by Graham Spanier which fully capture the spirit and very essence of Penn State. Let me hear what you’re looking forward to in the comments.
Your ad blocker is on.
Please choose an option below.
Purchase a Subscription!
About the Author
Brian Lewerke’s 25-yard touchdown pass with 19 seconds left sunk the Nittany Lions on Homecoming.
Now that you’ve had a full day to recover from the heartbreaking 21-17 loss to Michigan State, it’s time to relive the other, more successful parts of Homecoming weekend.
Send this to a friend