La Vie Wants You for EIC!
La Vie is looking for a new Editor-in-Chief for the year from 2010-2011 and it could be you! La Vie is Penn State’s yearbook, and it has been archiving the history of the University since 1889. So what can you do to be the new editor-in-chief for this great publication? Here are the criteria that interested students should meet if they wish to be selected as the new editor-in-chief:
- Applicants MUST have prior publishing experience
- Applicants MUST be experienced with InDesign and Photoshop
- A strong leadership base is required so applicants may manage and oversee the production of the book
- Good time management skills are strongly recommended
- Email Melissa Bechtold ([email protected]) for an application
- Apply before Friday, January 22.
Interested in reading La Vies (?) of yesteryear so you know what’s what? Click here to check out digital copies of La Vie from way back in the day. Penn State has definitely come a long way over the years to become the campus we all know today.
Your ad blocker is on.
Please choose an option below.
Purchase a Subscription!
About the Author
Tim’s Law adds stricter penalties for hazing, as well as provides requirements for institutions and includes immunity for those who call for medical attention in hazing emergencies.
Sean Spencer’s Wild Dogs have now accumulated 25 sacks on the season, securing 25 turkeys to be donated to the State College Food Bank at Thanksgiving.
Send this to a friend