La Vie Wants You for EIC!
La Vie is looking for a new Editor-in-Chief for the year from 2010-2011 and it could be you! La Vie is Penn State’s yearbook, and it has been archiving the history of the University since 1889. So what can you do to be the new editor-in-chief for this great publication? Here are the criteria that interested students should meet if they wish to be selected as the new editor-in-chief:
- Applicants MUST have prior publishing experience
- Applicants MUST be experienced with InDesign and Photoshop
- A strong leadership base is required so applicants may manage and oversee the production of the book
- Good time management skills are strongly recommended
- Email Melissa Bechtold ([email protected]) for an application
- Apply before Friday, January 22.
Interested in reading La Vies (?) of yesteryear so you know what’s what? Click here to check out digital copies of La Vie from way back in the day. Penn State has definitely come a long way over the years to become the campus we all know today.
Your ad blocker is on.
Please choose an option below.
Purchase a Subscription!
About the Author
Be sure to follow @THONwardState, @OnwardState, and our Facebook Page for up-to-the-second coverage of everything going on inside the Bryce Jordan Center all weekend long.
THON Nation, a new initiative created this year, aims to spread awareness about THON around the world.
Send this to a friend