Live Music Round-Up for an Extra-Long Halloweekend
Whether or not you’re worried about which weekend you want to celebrate Halloween, there is a haunting amount of events going on around Happy Valley leading up to Halloween. Here is a schedule of all the monstrous live music slated from now until Wednesday that will be trumpeting in All Hallows’ Eve at Penn State.
- Tonight, Houseasaurus Co-Op will be hosting a Halloween Dance Party. There will be a band and several DJs playing throughout the night from 10 p.m. to 3 a.m. Be sure to wear a costume and as always, BYOB.
- Friday night also marks the second night of Indigo’s Halloween Parties that are lasting all weekend. There will be costume contests every night with cash prizes. DJ Manik Mike will be spinning tonight and DJ Kid AV will play Saturday night and Sunday Night at the 25th Annual Vampire’s Ball.
- Levels will be the place to party if you are fiending to keep the party going through Monday and Tuesday nights. Tommy Trash will be playing at 9 p.m. to 2 a.m. Monday night and General Admission tickets are still available for $25 here. On Mischief Night, after Johnny Bananas plays the Dancing in the Dark Show starring Pretty Lights, he will host his official after party from 9 to 2 a.m.
The night of all nights: Halloween.
- First, SOMA will be hosting an Open Mic Night at Waring Study lounge in West Halls. Signups begin at 5 p.m. and the show is from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. Any and all types of talent are welcome.
- Darkhorse Tavern and Indigo will both be celebrating Halloween with shows as well. Darkhorse will be hosting Flashback Forward and The Wondershop Showdown at 7 p.m. and Indigo will be hosting My Hero Zero at 9 p.m.
Did we miss anything? Let us know in the comments or on Twitter.
Your ad blocker is on.
Please choose an option below.
Purchase a Subscription!
About the Author
The Penn State Thespians are bringing “Young Frankenstein” to Schwab Auditorium for a spooky and comical set of shows.
Halloween fun returns to Penn State with the Arboretum’s annual Pumpkin Festival.
Send this to a friend