There’s Still Time to Vote in Alumni Council Elections
Don’t panic. There’s still time (but not much) to vote for your favorite candidate for Alumni Council, which governs the Penn State Alumni Association.
Alumni Association members have until May 31 to cast their ballots, and winners will be announced on June 1. The top vote-getters will claim 10 out of 86 seats on the council.
Voting instructions were emailed to all Alumni Association members with email addresses on file. If you have not received voting information or have any other questions, contact [email protected] or 800-548-LION (5466), option 3.
Alumni Council members meet twice a a year and elect leadership, in addition to serving on various task forces and committees. Also on June 1, Alumni Council Vice President Kay Frantz Salvino will succeed outgoing President Kathleen Arnold Smarilli to carry out a two-year term.
Here’s the full list of candidates, with asterisks denoting those up for reelection:
1. *Sally Hornick Anderson, ’98, H&HD, Human Resources Manager, Google, Inc., Winnetka, Ill.
2. *Katie Bartoo, ’92, Lib, Senior Construction Litigation Paralegal, Broad and Cassel, Orlando, Fla.
3. Robert J. Bylone Jr., ’95, ’06, Eng, President and Executive Director, Pennsylvania Recycling Markets Center, Inc., New Ringgold, Pa.
4. Willie J. DeShields, ’79, A&A, Construction Manager, New Jersey Transit Corporation, Philadelphia
5. *Todd Dietrich, ’04, IST, Senior Application Specialist, Weidenhammer, Bethlehem, Pa.
6. *Carrie A. Egnosak, ’03, Behrend, Division of Undergraduate Studies Adviser, Penn State Erie, The Behrend College, Erie, Pa.
7. *Kenneth Haas Jr., ’80, Lib, Airline Pilot, Delta Air Lines, Kill Devil Hills, N.C.
8. Cynthia Hamlin, ’95, Bus, Financial Consultant, Investors Group Financial Services, Toronto, Canada
9. Kathy Kasperik, ’92, H&HD, Fellowship Coordinator, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center Physician Services Division, Pittsburgh
10. *Susan Ingham Martin, ’68, Edu, Retired Educator, Reading Specialist, and Title I Facilitator, School District of Lancaster, York, Pa.
11. *Joan M. McLane, ’94, Lib, Senior Clinical Administrator, University of Southern California Institute of Urology, Los Angeles
12. *Susan McNulty-Atwater, ’99, Eng, Senior Food Process Engineer and Utilities Project Engineer, General Mills, Inc., Big G Cereal Division, Barker, N.Y.
13. Jeffrey A. Moore, ’91 Com, ’96g Edu, Financial Advisor, Moore Financial Solutions, Vorhees, N.J.
14. Ronald R. Musoleno, ’73, ’76g Edu, Assistant Professor, Educational Leadership, Penn State Great Valley, Hatfield, Pa.
15. *Johanna Ramos, ’92, 99g Eng, Senior Aerospace Systems Engineer, Scitor Corporation, Herndon, Va.
16. Thomas Range, ’89, Sci, Math and Computer Teacher, Council Rock School District, Levittown, Pa.
17. *Carl K. Rosenberger, ’81, Lib, Sales Coordinator of Business Weekly, Reading Eagle Company, Mohnton, Pa.
18. Jason Rupp, ’00, Sci, Senior Purchasing Manager, North America, Lear Corporation, Royal Oak, Pa.
19. Andrea (Andi) Schletter, ’04, Lib, Special Education Teacher, Duval County Schools, Jacksonville, Fla.
20. Samuel Settle, ’12, Lib, Consumer Advocate, West Virginia Attorney General’s Office, Charleston, W.Va.
21. Ralph W. Tutlane Jr., ’83, EMS, Real Estate, E and I Consulting Group, LLC, Reading, Pa.
22. Lawrence Wess, ’74, ’00 Edu, Retired Public School Superintendent, Educational Consultant and Professional Developer, Pennsylvania Inspired Leadership, Executive Director, Pennsylvania School Study Council, Bellefonte, Pa.
Your ad blocker is on.
Please choose an option below.
Purchase a Subscription!
About the Author
Students once approved a Wally Triplett statue that Penn State’s bureaucracy prevented from ever coming to fruition.
Rednor is current a junior and the president of Zeta Tau Alpha sorority.
Send this to a friend